Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a talented Program Manager who’s self-motivated, a critical thinker and has the ability to lead and grow business.
In this role you will:
Lead a growing Cybersecurity program responsible for conducting vulnerability research against hardware and software products and developing Cybersecurity tools for a DoD customer. Oversee biweekly customer meetings to provide technical updates on project status. Create and update spend plans, deliver monthly status reports, and lead and manage personnel and subcontractors. Respond to new customer needs through writing white papers and/or proposals. The work is conducted offsite in Novetta and subcontractor facilities, but the Program Manager and technical leads will be expected to travel 10-15% of the time to classified customer facilities to support meetings and tool deliveries and installations.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in leading government programs as a Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, or Technical Lead
- Bachelors’ degree or 5-10 year’s work experience equivalent
- Experience supervising technical personnel
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in software development, Cybersecurity, or another technical field
- Secret security clearance with the ability to be upgraded to TS/SCI
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.