Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Senior Computer Scientist to provide technical guidance for a virtualized infrastructure platform. This role would help shape the continued development and improvement of cutting edge technologies currently in operational use by our USAF customer.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment of technical development efforts with project and program goals
- Providing guidance and technical expertise to junior and mid-level developers on a cross-functional team
- Proactively resolving technical hurdles within SAFe Agile development practices
- Ensure transparency of development processes to senior leadership through multiple communication channels
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Software Development, or related field
- Demonstrated capability to lead technical teams
- Expertise with at least two of the following technologies: Virtualization, Linux Administration, Network Infrastructure, Python, Automation, or DevSecOps
- Proven ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- CompTIA Sec+ certification
- Expert level capabilities with VMWare
- Experience utilizing Ansible playbooks
- Experience with Knowledge Management processes
- Experience with Information Assurance / government accreditation processes
- CEH, CISSP, or other advanced technical certifications
- CAPM, PMP, or CompTIA Project+ certification
Security Clearance: Secret
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.