Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Senior Computer Scientist to provide technical guidance for a virtualized infrastructure platform. This role would help shape the continued development and improvement of cutting edge technologies currently in operational use by our USAF customer.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment of technical development efforts with project and program goals
- Providing guidance and technical expertise to junior and mid-level developers on a cross-functional team
- Proactively resolving technical hurdles within SAFe Agile development practices
- Ensure transparency of development processes to senior leadership through multiple communication channels
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Software Development, or related field
- Demonstrated capability to lead technical teams
- Expertise with at least two of the following technologies: Virtualization, Linux Administration, Network Infrastructure, Python, Automation, or DevSecOps
- Proven ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- CompTIA Sec+ certification
- Expert level capabilities with VMWare
- Experience utilizing Ansible playbooks
- Experience with Knowledge Management processes
- Experience with Information Assurance / government accreditation processes
- CEH, CISSP, or other advanced technical certifications
- CAPM, PMP, or CompTIA Project+ certification
Security Clearance: Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.