Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst to work within the client focused specifically on addressing analytic problems within Near Eastern Affairs, target development, language understanding, cultural analysis, media assessment, open & closed source information analysis, tipping and reporting, indicators of effectiveness, discovery, attribution, tracking, and assessment.
The Planner will be focused on Near Eastern Affairs and information operations, and may be focused on specific subfields in technology analysis, all-source analysis, cultural analysis, intelligence analysis, language analysis, reporting, a combination of these, or other related fields. Cyber Analysts, Open-Source Analysts, Cultural Analysts, Intelligence Analysts, Language Analysts, Reporters, or other analyst categories analyze information, provide judgements, and make recommendations to support decision makers to take action. Additional emphasis will be placed on flexibility and innovation, as the landscape of the Center’s mission and operations are constantly evolving.
The Planner will communicate and explain their efforts in presentations, reports, panels, and other forums. The Planner is charged with empowering the wider operations community, culture, and competency within the organization, across interagency relationships, and amongst partners around the world both inside and outside of government.
- Graduate degree, International, Media or Political Studies; Geography/GIS, Foreign Language/Linguistics or a related field; Library/Information Science.
- Experience facilitating the collection, organization, and preparation of data aimed at achieving objectives targeting social influence, behavioral change, information operations, or exposing efforts conducted by adversaries.
- Strong briefing and writing skills are a must as well as the ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated regional and/or functional expertise in Near Eastern Affairs (Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Libya, Bahrain, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc...)
- Demonstrated experience writing high-quality reports and briefing Senior Executive audiences
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of data and using it to generate various levels of reporting to policy makers
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with representatives throughout the inter-agency in person, by telephone, and through written correspondence
- Arabic Language Proficiency
- Experience conducting informed analysis of all relevant data and assessing adversarial information operations and relevant counter-operations.
- Experience conducting communications to explain complex efforts in presentations, reports, panels, and other forums.
- Knowledge of other intelligence disciplines, including signals intelligence (SIGINT), human intelligence (HUMINT), and geospatial intelligence (GEOINT)
- Knowledge of a computer programming language, including Python, Java Script, R, or SQL
- Active TS/SCI required in JPAS
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.