Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a senior ISSM that will and Develop and oversee operational Information Systems (IS) security implementation policy and guidelines while providing technical and procedural IS security advice to government and engineering teams. This candidate will integral in providing resolution to continuous Authorization to Operate (ATO), Risk Management Framework Process for a system that utilizes hybrid cloud solutions to accomplish the task(s) defined by our client.
Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for establishing processes used to institute a development (Dev) security (Sec), and operations (Ops) environment as we develop a continuous integration – continuous delivery CI/CD pipeline to reduce our time to production and increase our deployment frequency as we integrate with other systems.
- 10+ years of experience in IT, cyber security, and/or CNO software development or security research
- 10+ years network experience (including 3+ years of cloud experience) in large-scale global environment
- Ability to communicate security solutions with development/engineering team and customer
- Experience securing Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and other cloud technologies
- Experience controlling, labeling, virus scanning, auditing tools, and secure data transfer between information systems.
- Experience using databases and spreadsheets
- Great writing skills
- Active DOD 8570 Information Assurance (IA) Level II Certification or Higher
- Experience in SAP and Collateral Information Systems (IS) Security
- Nessus, Tenable or Retina scanning experience
- Hands on experience deploying capabilities into the cloud
- Experience with network monitoring technologies: Network-based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Active Secret clearance in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.