Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a senior ISSM that will and Develop and oversee operational Information Systems (IS) security implementation policy and guidelines while providing technical and procedural IS security advice to government and engineering teams. This candidate will integral in providing resolution to continuous Authorization to Operate (ATO), Risk Management Framework Process for a system that utilizes hybrid cloud solutions to accomplish the task(s) defined by our client.
Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for establishing processes used to institute a development (Dev) security (Sec), and operations (Ops) environment as we develop a continuous integration – continuous delivery CI/CD pipeline to reduce our time to production and increase our deployment frequency as we integrate with other systems.
- 10+ years of experience in IT, cyber security, and/or CNO software development or security research
- 10+ years network experience (including 3+ years of cloud experience) in large-scale global environment
- Ability to communicate security solutions with development/engineering team and customer
- Experience securing Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and other cloud technologies
- Experience controlling, labeling, virus scanning, auditing tools, and secure data transfer between information systems.
- Experience using databases and spreadsheets
- Great writing skills
- Active DOD 8570 Information Assurance (IA) Level II Certification or Higher
- Experience in SAP and Collateral Information Systems (IS) Security
- Nessus, Tenable or Retina scanning experience
- Hands on experience deploying capabilities into the cloud
- Experience with network monitoring technologies: Network-based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Active Secret clearance in JPAS
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.