Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Technical Writer to support an innovative research and development project, implementing needs for an operational military customer that provides a dynamic / on demand infrastructure.
- Determine the technical documentation needs of end users
- Work with technical staff to develop and edit user guides, troubleshooting guides, checklists, and other end-user facing documentation
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users understanding
- Work with a graphics artist to help conceptualize production layout and white space usage
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both technical and non-technical written information
- Prior experience working with technical development teams
- Expert level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, or other similar collaboration tools
- Prior experience supporting the United States Air Force (USAF) or other Department of Defense (DoD) organization
- Experience working on information technology programs developing user interfaces and complex data processes
- Experience with virtualized networking
- Active TOP SECRET clearance, with the ability obtain SCI clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.