Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a data engineer/analyst who is excited about analyzing and solving national security related problems. .
- Work directly with customer to exploit structured and unstructured data
- Identify important and interesting questions surrounding our customer's challenges, then translate those questions into concrete analytical tasks
- Develop tools and process to help uncover hidden patterns in data
- Deliver analytical products in support of operational missions
- Provide thought-leadership in the area of analytics/data science
- Identify and automate repetitive tasks
- Have familiarity with software for forensic analysis
- 4 or more years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with:
- Data discovery, shaping, and analysis
- Statistical and topic modeling
- Parsing and ETL
- Familiarity with Technologies such as:
- Front-end [Windows]: Web, BI Clients, MS Office, custom scripts
- Back-end: Web, AWS, Linux, SharePoint
- Glue: JSON, XML, custom pipelines
- Languages: more scripting than compiled
- Working on-site directly with customers
- Using technology to elicit insights
- Quickly delivering working prototypes to enable data pipelines
- Agile Development of tools
- Learning new tools and technologies as needed
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.