Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking a data engineer/analyst who is excited about analyzing and solving national security related problems. .
- Work directly with customer to exploit structured and unstructured data
- Identify important and interesting questions surrounding our customer's challenges, then translate those questions into concrete analytical tasks
- Develop tools and process to help uncover hidden patterns in data
- Deliver analytical products in support of operational missions
- Provide thought-leadership in the area of analytics/data science
- Identify and automate repetitive tasks
- Have familiarity with software for forensic analysis
- 4 or more years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience with:
- Data discovery, shaping, and analysis
- Statistical and topic modeling
- Parsing and ETL
- Familiarity with Technologies such as:
- Front-end [Windows]: Web, BI Clients, MS Office, custom scripts
- Back-end: Web, AWS, Linux, SharePoint
- Glue: JSON, XML, custom pipelines
- Languages: more scripting than compiled
- Working on-site directly with customers
- Using technology to elicit insights
- Quickly delivering working prototypes to enable data pipelines
- Agile Development of tools
- Learning new tools and technologies as needed
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.