Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Are you a talented User Experience/User Interface designer who is interested in helping design and build intuitive front end interfaces to multiple complex enterprise big data service platforms and web apps?
- Design the interactive behavior, assistive capabilities, and professional appearance of Novetta software
- Interface with Product Owners and Developers to design User Experiences that balance the users’ needs with mission/business goals and technological capabilities
- Gather requirements for the User Interface and analyze connections to backend systems/databases
- Create prototypes, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups with UI design software (Axure, Balsamiq, XD, etc)
- Collaborate with teammates to establish priority features and integrate the results as intuitive solutions
- 3+ years performance in User Experience, Design, or Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in UX/UI, Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or related field
- 2+ years of graphic design experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Dreamweaver, etc)
- Interfacing between users, customers, and developers to make the ideal user experience a reality
- Coordinating multiple product timelines and switching between tasks to manage competing priorities
- Both basing designs on and light coding skills in modern Web 2.0 technologies
- Creating training artifacts and performing light user training sessions
- Solving complex problems with creative and innovative solutions
- Translating abstract concepts into comprehensive visualizations
- An active Secret clearance required, TS/SCI preferred
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.