Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a driven software engineer whose passion is building simple software that just works. You will be working with a team of engineers in a microservices environment to solve interesting national security related problems in an agile environment.
- Develop elegant code that solves interesting problems
- Collaborate with other smart, driven engineers
- Leverage AWS cloud services to provide scalability and reliability
- See your software through to production deployment and use by real customers
- 2 or more years of experience in software/system development
- Python, Java, or equivalent language experience
- Familiarity with AWS services such as DynamoDB, SQS, S3
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
- Interest In:
- Multiple programming languages
- Google’s protobuf and grpc libraries
- Scaling systems on AWS
- Pair programming
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross functional team
- Amazon Web Services: S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS
- DevOps best practices: Jenkins, CI/CD
- Comfortable with:
- Agile development
- Customer feedback
- Continuous Integration environments
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.