Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced project manager with leadership, management, and customer engagement skills to manage an ongoing program supporting a fast-paced government customer. The program supports mission critical, classified information technology (IT) systems in the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) computing environments. The project manager will play an integral role in stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering, and management of the team.
- Provide functional management and leadership to a team of software and network engineers, developers, records managers, and information assurance personnel in delivering custom development solutions.
- Engage with government leadership to help shape, capture big-picture vision, and translate to actionable program and project milestones.
- Conduct training and drive end user adoption of deployed systems.
- Help support execution of budget for labor, travel, and other direct cost / material purchases to ensure optimal performance and minimize overrun/underrun.
- Oversee quality and on-time delivery of all contract deliverables.
- Identify, recommend, and implement process improvements for internal team processes and external customer-facing processes.
- Support development and execution of project schedules, including strategic future planning.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- 5+ years of project management experience with direct engagement of senior-level government customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Previous experience working as a project manager in a classified environment.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar certification/education.
- The ability to engage with users in a professional manner.
- Prior experience supporting the DoD and IC and/or active military experience.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools, and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Familiarity with IT systems.
Security Clearance: Must have an active TS/SCI
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.