Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a talented mid to senior level Storage Engineer to work with cutting edge technologies within a dynamic team environment. The Storage Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the storage area network (analysis, identification, troubleshooting, issue resolution, etc.) and will also design and implement advanced storage solutions utilizing a multi-vendor approach. You will be part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers’ most challenging problems.
- Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, snapshots, performance monitoring/tuning, and security management
- Provide infrastructure support for projects including planning, installations, configurations, and upgrades; work with requisite teams to ensure smooth project deployments through completion
- Balance business needs with enterprise reliability and up time requirements
- Resolve escalated ticket issues, manage/provide tier 2/3 support to customer in accordance with incident management best practices
- Monitor storage capacity and conduct performance forecasting, compiling analysis into easily digestible reporting
- Must possess a NetApp Certified Data Administrator Certification or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ experience managing NetApp and EMC storage on Linux and Windows servers
- 3-5 years’ experience with SAN and NAS technologies to include: Network File System (NFS), Fibre Channel Protocol (FCP), Common Internet File System (CIFS SMB), iSCSI, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- 3-5 years’ experience with NetApp SnapManager for Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, and Oracle
- 3-5 years’ experience with NetApp Clustered Data ONTAP for 7-Mode Administrators
- 3-5 years’ experience with NetApp SnapManager Suite to include tools such as Snapshot, SnapMirror, and SnapRestore
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco MDS and Brocade switch masking and zoning
- Requires TS/SCI with Poly
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.