Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a senior engineer and integrator that will engage design and deliver hybrid cloud solutions to our client with multi-disciplinary teams. This candidate will be responsible for the engineering of a system that utilizes both bare metal and cloud service providers (CSP) to accomplish the task(s) defined by our client. This candidate will be an active participant in providing resolution to continuous Authorization to Operate (ATO), Risk Management Framework Process
Additionally, as a development (Dev) security (Sec), and operations (Ops) engineer, you will be key in automating our continuous integration – continuous delivery CI/CD pipeline to reduce our time to production and increase our deployment frequency.
- 10+ years of experience in IT, cyber security, and/or CNO software development or security research
- 10+ years network experience (including 3+ years of cloud experience) in large-scale global environment
- Ability to communicate design solutions with development/engineering team and customer
- Experience leading agile teams performing software development, cloud integration, and/or agile systems engineering
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and other cloud technologies
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes technology and with deploying docker containers as part of an integrated solution
- Working knowledge of architecture and design of solutions using cloud-based technologies
- Solid understanding of networking, TCP/IP, virtualization, and cloud/data center architecture
- Experience following NIST Risk Management Framework Processes.
- Hands on experience deploying capabilities into C2S
- Experience developing containerized solutions in the cloud
- Experience with network monitoring technologies: Network-based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems.
- Proficient in scripting and automation tools such as PowerShell, Ansible Playbooks and Python
- Proficient at integration of various tools into DevOps pipeline such as Jenkins, Git, and Docker
- Experience supporting Scaled Agile or SAFe certified is a plus but not required
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Active Secret security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.