Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking two cleared Data Engineers to support ongoing operations at Camp Sullivan, Kabul, Afghanistan. The selected candidates should have operational knowledge of SQL, NOSQL, COSMOS databases; familiar with visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI. While deployed, the contractor shall support core work week of 7 days/week, 12 hours/day.
- Experience in capabilities such as SQL, ETL, Java, Python, Elasticsearch, Hive, HBase, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Analytics, Data Architecture, Data Integration, Database Design, Database Development, Database Management, or NoSQL Databases.
- Experience providing support configuration and ingestion of designated structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data repositories into capabilities to satisfy mission partner requirements. Support design, implementation, and management of databases and data delivery systems for insights, analysis, and reporting
- Experience with database design and implementation tools, such as entity-relationship data modelling and SQL, distributed computing architectures, operating systems, storage technologies, memory management and networking
- Experience with structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data, streaming and batch data processing, ETL, data wrangling, data ingest, and data access.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics related discipline.
- 4+ years in analyzing and identifying data and metadata requirements.
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or deep learning.
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS.
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages.
- Minimum active Secret in JPAS; TS SCI preferred
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.