Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an energetic Mobile Technology Specialist with a passion for Android technology to support ongoing mission requirements at Camp Sullivan, Kabul, Afghanistan. The selected candidate must be willing and able to meet customer requirements while operating in austere or hazardous conditions. While deployed, the contractor shall support core work week of 7 days/week, 12 hours/day. The selected candidate will develop capabilities that enable organizations to use mobile platforms (iOS and Android). They will use an open architecture with web services and mobile applications capable of geospatially rendering, visualizing, and searching connected data repositories.
- Experience developing in C# and in XAMARIN coding environment
- Experience integrating and visualizing data in geospatial, temporal, and dynamic dashboards at Unclassified, Secret, and Top Secret levels.
- Desired Degree: Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics related discipline.
- Desired Certifications: Relevant Mobile Development Certification such as MTA Mobile Development Fundamentals.
- 4+ years experience in software development
- Active Secret clearance in JPAS
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.