Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Senior Agile Systems Engineer. This person is responsible for facilitating program level software development processes, program execution, escalating impediments, managing risk, and enabling continuous improvement for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission.
- Establish Product Increments, Release Planning Events (RPEs), and Sprint Calendar for the Release Train.
- Facilitate Product Increments Planning, Program-Level ceremonies, leads program execution, and coaches Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in continuous improvement of value delivery.
- Aggregate Product Increments and Sprint objectives.
- Facilitate Scrum of Scrums.
- Facilitate full use of SAFe Principles.
- Identify risks to the Product Line PM for mitigation and/or submission to the Needs and Collection Management Engineering Board.
- Report ART Status to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Drive the Release through creating transparency using metrics to drive positive change.
- Identify and facilitate resolution of dependencies and/or elevates program level impediments to the IPC team.
- Assist the Government in Feature Integration Test Coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- 12-18 years experience with at least 1-year real-world experience as a Release Train Engineering (RTE).
- Experience in SAFe managing release trains.
- SAFe Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Experience with AAA, Cloud Services, Big Data Analytics with Deep Machine Learning, Motion GEOINT, anticipatory intelligence for tasking and collection.
- Experience working for a DoD or IC customer
- Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and languages.
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator—Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional—Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VmWare Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI. Polygraph preferred but not mandatory.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.