Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Senior Agile Systems Engineer. This person is responsible for facilitating program level software development processes, program execution, escalating impediments, managing risk, and enabling continuous improvement for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission.
- Establish Product Increments, Release Planning Events (RPEs), and Sprint Calendar for the Release Train.
- Facilitate Product Increments Planning, Program-Level ceremonies, leads program execution, and coaches Agile Release Trains (ARTs) in continuous improvement of value delivery.
- Aggregate Product Increments and Sprint objectives.
- Facilitate Scrum of Scrums.
- Facilitate full use of SAFe Principles.
- Identify risks to the Product Line PM for mitigation and/or submission to the Needs and Collection Management Engineering Board.
- Report ART Status to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Drive the Release through creating transparency using metrics to drive positive change.
- Identify and facilitate resolution of dependencies and/or elevates program level impediments to the IPC team.
- Assist the Government in Feature Integration Test Coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- 12-18 years experience with at least 1-year real-world experience as a Release Train Engineering (RTE).
- Experience in SAFe managing release trains.
- SAFe Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Experience with AAA, Cloud Services, Big Data Analytics with Deep Machine Learning, Motion GEOINT, anticipatory intelligence for tasking and collection.
- Experience working for a DoD or IC customer
- Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and languages.
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator—Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional—Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VmWare Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI. Polygraph preferred but not mandatory.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.