Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer. This candidate is responsible for defining and implementing approaches/plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across servers, networks, related utilities and hardware which comprise the cloud infrastructure for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission.
● Define and implement approaches/plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across servers, networks, related utilities and hardware which comprise the cloud infrastructure.
● Conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure.
● Monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process involvement
● Support applying a systematic engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions
● Leverage software-, platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service to deliver GEOINT solutions.
● Ensure optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree
● 6-12 years experience in government or industry supporting or leading cloud-based systems engineering efforts.
● Experience with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
● Experience with AAA, Cloud Services, Big Data Analytics with Deep Machine Learning, Motion GEOINT, anticipatory intelligence for tasking and collection.
● Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree
● AWS Certified
● Cisco Certified Networking Administrator—Cloud
● Cisco Certified Network Professional—Cloud
● IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
● MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
● Vmware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
● Demonstrated Citrix XenApp experience or certifications
● Demonstrated experience in Scripting/automation via PowerShell, Vbscript, AutoIT or the like
● SAN storage infrastructure experience (EMC in particular)
● Microsoft Clustering experience
● Microsoft SQL experience (installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience).
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI. Polygraph preferred but not mandatory.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.