Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Cloud Systems Engineer. This candidate is responsible for defining and implementing approaches/plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across servers, networks, related utilities and hardware which comprise the cloud infrastructure for an exciting Government customer with a very critical mission.
● Define and implement approaches/plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across servers, networks, related utilities and hardware which comprise the cloud infrastructure.
● Conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure.
● Monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process involvement
● Support applying a systematic engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions
● Leverage software-, platform- and infrastructure-as-a-service to deliver GEOINT solutions.
● Ensure optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree
● 6-12 years experience in government or industry supporting or leading cloud-based systems engineering efforts.
● Experience with SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
● Experience with AAA, Cloud Services, Big Data Analytics with Deep Machine Learning, Motion GEOINT, anticipatory intelligence for tasking and collection.
● Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree
● AWS Certified
● Cisco Certified Networking Administrator—Cloud
● Cisco Certified Network Professional—Cloud
● IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
● MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
● Vmware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
● Demonstrated Citrix XenApp experience or certifications
● Demonstrated experience in Scripting/automation via PowerShell, Vbscript, AutoIT or the like
● SAN storage infrastructure experience (EMC in particular)
● Microsoft Clustering experience
● Microsoft SQL experience (installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience).
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI. Polygraph preferred but not mandatory.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.