Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a project manager for the Emerging Technology division. The Emerging Technology division’s projects focus on leveraging new and innovative approaches to relevant problems across the Defense Department and Intelligence Community domains.
Project Managers will manage a team of both functional and matrixed team members to execute and document projects as they support the Performance Work Statement (PWS). This includes:
- Develop project schedules and documentation in support of project, providing regular updates to the government project manager, contracting officer representative, and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate, prepare, and brief Novetta and government management on project status at various milestones/stages in the project life-cycle.
- Coordinate with engineering, operations, and security for project initiation and execution throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Document and mitigate the risks associated with each project and maintain a risk register.
- Develop a budget for each project that includes the personnel and materials necessary to successfully execute the project. Monitor and adjust project financials to ensure each project stays within budget and scope.
- Potential travel to client work sites within and around the National Capital Region may be required.
- 6-10 years experience as a project manager of a team size greater than 5 team members
- Strong writing skills and client presentation delivery with experience producing formal deliverable documents
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite or similar tools
- Technical background such as a degree in engineering, computer science, or other related technical field
- Experience managing projects such as software development, communications or intelligence systems, or Information Technology related projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate both project and technical information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and innovative thinking
- Prior experience supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) organizations
- PMP, other Project Management certification, or similar formal training
- Experience supporting software development projects using an Agile / Scrum methodology
- Active Top Secret US Government clearance is required
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.