Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Natural Language Engineer will provide their expertise to analyze complex natural language processing problems and related computational linguistic challenges. Work as part of a team of software developers and data scientists to develop advanced prototypes and solutions that address real-world customer challenges such as transfer learning for natural language processing, named entity recognition and text classification.
- Develop solutions for extracting key information from natural language and converting it to structured data.
- Work as part of a software development team to develop high quality natural language prototypes for the customer.
- Maintain awareness of state-of-the-art machine learning and techniques, methods and platforms, including commercial and open source.
- Implement, configure and test machine learning and deep learning libraries and platforms (e.g. fast.ai, TensorFlow, Keras, XGBoost, LightGBM).
- Contribute to visually-appealing, web-enabled prototype applications that illustrate relevant machine learning capabilities.
- Experience with Python (2+ years).
- Familiarity with Open Source Natural Language Processing libraries (e.g. NLTK, ULMFIT, BERT)
- Experience with machine learning or statistics (2+ years).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- High levels of curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable navigating the command line.
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required.
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.