Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The System Architect researches, analyzes, designs, builds, and maintains networks and computer systems. This may include both hardware and software from conceptualization through maintenance of these systems. The System Architect conducts research and performs trade-off analysis of alternative solutions. The System Architect analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents,
and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Develops system architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment and system integration. Interacts cohesively with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the end product(s).
- Interface with users, sponsors, and all other stakeholders in order to determine their (evolving) needs.
- Interface with design and implementation engineers to resolve problems in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, and user needs and constraints.
- Develop system architectures and perform technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis of systems.
- Develop operational views, technical standards views, and system and services views for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards.
- Four (4) years experience in software engineering with projects of similar scope and size is required.
- Two (2) years of experience working with containerized environments (e.g.Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is required.
- Technical experience must include work in many aspects of system design and development and must encompass both detailed and overall integration aspects of system development.
- Experience and/or education in structured analysis and design methodologies are required.
- Understanding of customer systems architecture
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.