Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The System Architect researches, analyzes, designs, builds, and maintains networks and computer systems. This may include both hardware and software from conceptualization through maintenance of these systems. The System Architect conducts research and performs trade-off analysis of alternative solutions. The System Architect analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents,
and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Develops system architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment and system integration. Interacts cohesively with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the end product(s).
- Interface with users, sponsors, and all other stakeholders in order to determine their (evolving) needs.
- Interface with design and implementation engineers to resolve problems in accordance with the fundamental design concepts, and user needs and constraints.
- Develop system architectures and perform technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis of systems.
- Develop operational views, technical standards views, and system and services views for architectures using applicable DoDAF standards.
- Four (4) years experience in software engineering with projects of similar scope and size is required.
- Two (2) years of experience working with containerized environments (e.g.Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) is required.
- Technical experience must include work in many aspects of system design and development and must encompass both detailed and overall integration aspects of system development.
- Experience and/or education in structured analysis and design methodologies are required.
- Understanding of customer systems architecture
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph required
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.