Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a candidate with strong coding and mathematical skills to perform research and development. This candidate will regularly apply their image processing and machine learning skills in the field of computer vision and biometrics, contributing to new studies and products for Department of Defense and Intelligence clients.
- Research and development in computer vision, image processing, and machine learning
- Design, implement, model and test algorithms
- Ongoing support and maintenance of existing software
- Prepare technical reports, presentations, and software documentation for clients
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, or related fields
- 1+ years of experience in research, design, development, and prototyping algorithms
- 1+ years of experience with computer vision, image processing, or machine learning algorithms
- 1+ years of experience with MATLAB or Octave
- 1+ years of experience with Python
- 1+ year experience with C, C++, Java, or C#
- Applicants must be eligible for US security clearance; all clearances require US citizenship
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket or other version control systems
- Experience handling large volumes of data
- Experience with MySQL or a comparable databasing solution
- Development experience in both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with reading academic papers and testing associated open-source code
- Experience with open-source computer vision and machine learning libraries or tools
- Familiarity with biometric recognition systems and their performance metrics
- Ability to clearly communicate (written and verbal) complex technical concepts internally to the team and externally to clients
- Ability to work in a team environment and support multiple different efforts in parallel
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Government Clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.