Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- We are seeking a highly motivated enterprise Windows systems engineer to design, implement, and maintain an innovative support framework for creating, updating and deploying images for government laptops used in conjunction with other software and hardware for field activities.
- Assist in developing the methodology for sustaining air-gapped, geographically dispersed equipment.
- Perform monthly Windows updates sourced from official Microsoft repositories and apply all available security updates.
- Implement Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) configurations on a case-by-case basis on direction from government Information Assurance (IA) officer.
- Be a part of a cross functional team supporting an operational program utilizing an innovative blend of government and open source technologies.
- The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in networking and operating system level activities, but also comfortable working at the application level.
- Novetta will coordinate and support special training for this position, to include training on open source software and on operational hardware kits.
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 4+ years experience with Windows enterprise production environments.
- Active Directory and Group Policy design and configuration experience.
- Familiarity with Elastic Stack and Open Source Software application concepts.
- Willingness to receive training and become an Elastic Certified Engineer.
- Proven track record supporting geographically dispersed offline equipment.
- Experience with server scripting and modern deployment and configuration management techniques and tools.
- PowerShell Scripting experience.
- MCSE certification.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- TS/SCI required to start
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.