Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Review new and existing systems for technical compliance with IA directives and protection of data at all classification levels including SCI. Advise on in-depth security design review and threat/risk assessments.
- Provide inputs to technical artifacts, including Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), Security Control Traceability Matrices (SCTM), and Risk Assessment Reports (RARs).
- Conduct site visits and assessments to inspect IA plans and security control implementations and support Incident Response Team (IRT) activities.
- The ISSE will work as part of a team reviewing and assessing Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization body of evidence for classified information systems, to include: System Security Plan (SSP), Security Control Traceability Matrix (SCTM), Continuous Monitoring Plan, Incident Response Plan, Access Control Plan, Security Assessment Plan, etc.
- The ISSE will be the technical expert for cyber security in the government program management office.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III certification (CISSP, CISM, or equivalent)
- 5+ yrs experience with NIST 800-53
- 5+ yrs experience with Windows and Linux environments.
- 5+ yrs e xperience with virtualization or cloud environments.
- Knowledge of information security and assurance practices and principles.
- Other Security related certification
- Experience working in a DevSecOps project environment.
- Formerly or currently a system administrator, developer, or engineer.
- Experience with MS Active Directory, Splunk, ACAS/Nessus, McAfee, Windows, Linux, AWS Security, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Top Secret/SCI required to start
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.