Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking a driven software engineer whose passion is building simple software that just works. You will be working with a team of engineers in a micro-service environment to solve interesting national security related problems in an agile environment.
- Develop elegant code that solves interesting problems
- Collaborate with other smart, driven engineers
- Leverage AWS cloud services to provide scalability and reliability
- See your software through to production deployment and use by real customers
- 2 or more years of experience in software/system development
- Python, Java, or equivalent language experience
- Familiarity with AWS services such as DynamoDB, SQS, S3
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
- Interest In:
- Multiple programming languages
- Google’s protobuf and grpc libraries
- Scaling systems on AWS
- Pair programming
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross functional team
- Amazon Web Services: S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS
- DevOps best practices: Jenkins, CI/CD
- Comfortable with:
- Agile development
- Customer feedback
- Continuous Integration environments
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.