Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
As the DevSecOps Engineer you will design, deploy and mature a secure cloud based environment to host and deploy containers into our capability ecosystem, a Novetta developed, AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors. We require a secure docker registry to deploy images; this registry will do static code analysis and check the container for errors. You will work on creating this registry and the ecosystem around it to ensure that images and Lambda functions are secure before being deployed to our production.
- 5+ years experience with Linux
- 1+ years working with Docker and strong understanding Docker fundamentals
- 1+ years experience with a container orchestration framework such as Kubernetes
- Hands on experience working with static code analysis tools (e.g., Fortify)
- 1+ year of experience with AWS resources and supporting software development in the cloud
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Experience with Docker Image Security Analysis software (Twistlock, Anchore, SCAP)
- Experience with AWS Container Services
- Experience with open-source style development infrastructure including open backlogs, multi- contributors, etc.
- Experience in the DoD software development space
- Current AWS Certification preferred
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.