Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
You will be responsible for the implementation of a Novetta developed, prototype IT system at approximately three USAF CONUS installations. The system includes connections to physical sensors, commercial PLU hardware, on premise server, switches and firewalls, an enterprise cloud backend, and mobile end user devices.
You will report to the Program Manager and work closely with the technical leads to develop implementation plans and schedules for each fielding site. You will lead customer communication and develop relationships with each site. You will plan and coordinate activities including meetings, travel, procurement and logistics. You will prepare presentations, participate in meetings, document and distribute minutes and action items, track action items for successful completion, prepare status reports. You will assist with financial reporting, resource management and staffing.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- 5+ years experience performing project management, preferably in an Agile environment
- 3 + years experience supporting IT implementation projects or 3+ years supporting DoD construction projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to document processes, write policies, and develop job aids
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative, fast paced environment with a willingness to assist and support the team with evolving requirements and objectives
- PMP, ITIL or Agile certifications
- Experience facilitating effective meetings in both, in- person and virtual collaborative environments
- Proficient in project management tools Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, MS Project, Visio or similar
- Experience supporting DoD customers or active military experience
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.