Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Are you passionate about Cyber Security? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Do you view challenges as opportunities?
We are seeking a TS/SCI cleared Cyber Security Professional to help keep our (3) R&D networks secure. You will be part of a 3 man cyber-security team, so be prepared to learn something new every day. As an architect, engineer, analyst, incident responder, forensics expert, pen-tester, cloud security engineer, and more, you will have the opportunity to expand your skills to all areas of cyber security. In this position, creativity and out of the box thinking are rewarded…you will have the opportunity to really make a difference. The position is located in Downtown Tampa, we have casual dress requirements, flexible hours, and a startup-type environment.
This is a technical role, so some previous hands-on experience in networking, Widows domain administration, or systems engineering is a must. Any experience as an incident responder is also a plus.
- Ability to obtain DoD Top Secret Clearance
- BA/BS/MS degree in Information Assurance/Engineering or equivalent IT certified experience.
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (Security +)
- Experience as a technical, hands-on engineer – Network, Administrator, or Security
- Experience with windows and Linux administration
- Experience with Wireshark and TCPDUMP
- Understanding of cyber security, Windows administration, and networking concepts
- Excellent troubleshooting, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and a team player
Should meet a minimum of 3:
- Experience monitoring, triaging, investigating, responding to, and forensically examining cyber threats
- Experience with a SIEM product (Splunk, Arcsite, Logrhythm, Qradar, etc.)
- Experience with Group Policy, HBSS, DISA STIGs, and ACAS (Nessus)
- Experience with CENTOS, Redhat, Alpine, and Ubuntu
- Experience with 2 factor authentication - engineering and management
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher – containerization and orchestration
- Experience with Suricata\Zeek (Bro)\WEF\Sysmon\Microsoft ATA\Kali
- Experience with Autopsy, EnCase, CAINE, or similar forensics toolsets
- Experience with Python or PowerShell scripting languages
- Experience with Cloud - AWS\Azure\Google\VMware
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.