Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Senior Capture Manager will build and execute capture strategies and capture plans. Lead and develop comprehensive solutions for assigned capture opportunities. Develop and execute customer and industry engagement plans. Create and present capture plans and milestone review presentations to corporate stakeholders. Conduct after action reviews with capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions. Contribute to corporate business development best practices and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the successful execution of all phases of large and multi-year capture efforts, including strategic planning, teaming, proposals, and price-to-win analyses.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to lead teams and stakeholders throughout the capture process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication, active listening, critical thinking, and relationship management.
- Experience with developing and maintaining effective internal and external business relationships with clients and industry partners.
- A proven track record of managing and winning capture efforts within the Government Intelligence Community and DoD.
- Possess a familiarity with Google suite of business tools.
- BA or BS degree
- Candidates should have the minimum of a Top-Secret level security clearance.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.