Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
- Support infrastructure development to include extensive virtualized and physical components
- Create procedures and documentation of system design to support new requirements and tasks
- Support RMF documentation efforts and other accreditation requirements
- Set up and configure physical workstations, including hardware and cabling
- Perform system administrator functions on both isolated and connected networks
- Active DoD TOP SECRET / SCI clearance.
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments, including integration between operating systems
- Strong VMWare experience
- Proven networking experience
- Sec+ Certification
- Must be able to move hardware weighing approximately 75 lbs, and position self to maintain network accessories, including under desks and in closets.
- Experience working with disconnected / isolated networks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with HorizonView management
- Is certified by VMware as one of the following: VMware Certified Associate (VCA) / VMware Certified Professional (VCP) / VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP) / VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.