Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
You will provide Front end/UI development to architect and build solutions to allow users to view and interact with industrial sensor events. You will work with a cross functional software development team to identify user requirements, create web UI mock-ups, and implement those designs.
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 3+ years of experience
- HTML 5
- CSS, Less, or SASS
- Experience with React, Angular, or Vue
- 1+ year of experience with the Adobe suite of products
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with relational databases/SQL
- Experience with AWS, general understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments
- Experience with Agile, Scrum; experience working effectively in teams
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Ability to handle more than one project concurrently; establish priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including managing risk and customer expectations; delivering capabilities to non-technical users or analysts
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.