Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a skilled Security Operations Center SME to help design and define system architecture for new Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Participates in design of systems enhancements.
- Provides input for documentation on new and existing systems.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
- Provides system/equipment/specialized technical guidance.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as assigned.
- Direct experience building and constructing SOCs and associated workflows
- Demonstrated capability use identified threat vectors in order to design data collection mechanisms, correlate analyses for alerts, and create dashboards
- Security+ certification
- Possess certificate in GCIA, GSE, Splunk (SCA, Architect, etc), CSOCA, CISSP, or similar certification
- Ability to code in Python and Shell
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts.
- Experience with virtualized networks and advanced network architecture
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain an active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.