Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Operations Planner in the Technology Engagement Team (TET) is charged with researching, developing, and operationalizing new technologies against foreign extremist group propaganda, recruitment and radicalization dynamics, as well as foreign state propaganda and disinformation, for use by the Center and its partners to actively counter the propaganda executed by these organizations. The Operations Planner supports the Chief, TET’s, goals, initiatives, and operations. The Planner is responsible for conducting informed analysis of all relevant data and assessing adversarial information operations and relevant counter-operations. The Planner is entrusted with facilitating the collection, organization, and preparation of data aimed at achieving objectives targeting social influence, behavioral change, information operations, or exposing efforts conducted by adversaries. The Planner will communicate and explain their efforts in presentations, reports, panels, and other forums. The Planner is charged with empowering the wider operations community, culture, and competency within the GEC, across the USG interagency, and amongst partners around the world both inside and outside of government.
- Graduate degree, International, Media or Political Studies; Geography/GIS, Foreign Language/Linguistics or a related field; Library/Information Science.
- Experience Leading in-depth and rigorous research on information operations and disinformation campaigns globally
- Experience communicating quantitative analytical results and outputs to non-technical audiences.
- Experience conducting informed analysis of all relevant data and assessing adversarial information operations and relevant counter-operations.
- Ability to compile in-depth reports on geopolitical situations with a quick turnaround, using a wide variety of sources
- Experience identifying and leveraging analytical tools that may contribute to the analysis of Social Media movements.
- Experience supporting U.S. Government Intelligence and/or DoD Special Operations Forces
- Familiarity with OSINT methods, ability to automate OSINT a plus
- Strong writing skills, ability to concisely communicate complex findings to multiple audiences
- Understanding of how communities are formed on different social media platforms.
- Experience working for/with major Silicon Valley companies (Trust and Safety, Threat Intelligence, Investigations) a strong plus
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a TS/SCI level security clearance.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.