Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Software Engineer to work independently or in small teams to perform software development in the Java language for Enterprise Services. You will be responsible for performing in-depth analysis and technical support of systems software products, including complex problem resolution, design, development, testing, operational integration, and user support.
- Work from specifications to develop or modify operating systems applications.
- Assist with design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and documentation of programs through all phases of software systems programming.
- Work with other system support groups to resolve problems, set standards and improve efficiency of the operating system.
- Design, code, test and implement tools for automation.
- 3+ years of software engineering and software development with strong Java/ J2EE/C++ experience
- 3+ years of experience with modern software practices included coding standards and configuration management
- 3+ years experience with common development and management tools such as Git and Eclipse
- Understanding of standard system design artifacts such as Use Cases and SysML diagrams
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or related field from an accredited college
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
- Experience developing enterprise applications
- Familiarity with Java foundation classes and toolkits
- Knowledge of server side/database development, computer system administration
- An active Secret clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.