Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to provide engineering support to install, configure and document systems and security controls to meet standards for accreditation of a Novetta developed AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors.
- Work with a cross functional software development team to identify security systems needed (such as ACAS, HBSS, ELK, Splunk, Nagios), and implement using AWS resources.
- Implement and document controls, develop technical documentation, perform system/application compliance testing, track and remediate findings, and maintain documentation.
- Apply security technical implementation guides (STIGs), perform vulnerability scans.
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience with systems engineering, primarily Linux
- 1+ years experience with ACAS, HBSS
- Understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments (AWS)
- BA/BS/MS degree in computer science, cyber security or equivalent IT certified experience
- Hands on experience deploying systems in AWS
- Experience with automation tools like CloudFormation, Ansible, Puppet; container systems like Docker
- Experience with Agile, Scrum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- An active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.