Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to provide security engineering support to other tools, sensors, and assets with ongoing analysis, recommendations, and support for continuous improvement of cyber security.
- Architect, implement, and support monitoring of information security operations center.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution to restore auditing and monitoring services.
- Provide technical and administrative support relative to the problem definition
- Analyze issues and recommend alternative solutions to end users and other stakeholders
- Proven systems engineering experience with Windows and LINUX.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Proven experience with the RMF process and implementing security controls
- Demonstrated ability to develop and track progress of a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance concepts and implementation.
- Strong understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments.
- Experience implementing, architecting, and administering information security operations centers.
- CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or similar certification.
- Additional security-related certification(s).
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Proven ability to successfully engage with ISSOs, ISSMs, Authorizing Officials (AOs), and their representatives.
- Experience integrating security appliances such as FireEye, Akamai, Tenable, iSight, or other publicly available threat intelligence communities.
- Ability to code in Perl, Python, and Shell, including REGEX.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts.
- An active TS/SCI clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.