Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to provide security engineering support to other tools, sensors, and assets with ongoing analysis, recommendations, and support for continuous improvement of cyber security.
- Architect, implement, and support monitoring of information security operations center.
- Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution to restore auditing and monitoring services.
- Provide technical and administrative support relative to the problem definition
- Analyze issues and recommend alternative solutions to end users and other stakeholders
- Proven systems engineering experience with Windows and LINUX.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Proven experience with the RMF process and implementing security controls
- Demonstrated ability to develop and track progress of a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- Familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance concepts and implementation.
- Strong understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments.
- Experience implementing, architecting, and administering information security operations centers.
- CISSP, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or similar certification.
- Additional security-related certification(s).
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet.
- Proven ability to successfully engage with ISSOs, ISSMs, Authorizing Officials (AOs), and their representatives.
- Experience integrating security appliances such as FireEye, Akamai, Tenable, iSight, or other publicly available threat intelligence communities.
- Ability to code in Perl, Python, and Shell, including REGEX.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts.
- An active TS/SCI clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.