Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a skilled Technical Project Manager to manage a team of both functional and matrixed team members to execute and document projects as they support the Performance Work Statement.
- Manage a team of both functional and matrixed team members to execute and document projects as they support the Performance Work Statement.
- Develop project schedules and documentation in support of project, providing regular updates to the government project manager, contracting officer representative, and all other relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate, prepare, and brief Novetta and government management on project status at various milestones/stages in the project life-cycle.
- Coordinate with engineering, operations, and security for project initiation and execution throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Document and mitigate the risks associated with each project and maintain a risk register.
- Develop a budget for each project that includes the personnel and materials necessary to successfully execute the project. Monitor to ensure each project stays within budget and scope.
- Potential travel to client work sites within and around the National Capital Region may be required.
- Prior experience as a team lead or project manager
- Strong writing skills with experience producing formal deliverable documents with minimal errors
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite or similar tools
- Ability to effectively communicate both project and technical information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to lead a team of 3-12 team members
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and innovative thinking
- Prior experience supporting the United States Air Force (USAF) or other Department of Defense (DoD) organizations
- Expertise with MS Office Suite (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- CAPM, PMP, other Project Management certification, or similar formal training
- Experience supporting software development projects using an Agile / Scrum methodology
- An active TS clearance; TS/SCI clearance preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.