Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Journeyman Operator will support 24/7 operations to search, detect, identify, intercept, and locate signals of interest using the most appropriate sensors and techniques available. JO-LIMA’s mentor less experienced operators in order to enhance and reinforce the organization’s training program and operations.
Two years operational experience, within the last five years with one of the Service Cryptologic Elements or another U.S. government intelligence agency.
Certification in geolocation techniques via training programs conducted by the customer, Service Cryptologic Elements, or another U.S. Government Agency to include one or more of technologies below:
- CDMA 2000 Evolution Data Only (EVDO)
- LTE/Next Generation Mobile
JJO-LIMA shall also possess the following language qualifications:
- Performance at skill level 2 (documented within two years prior to resume submission) in audio translation from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English.
- Equivalent of four years full-time combined cryptologic language processing, related language, and/or related cryptologic experience. The following tasks constitute acceptable cryptologic or related language experience:
- Scanning and sorting/categorizing foreign language materials
- Recovering essential elements of information
- Performing quality control of gists, translations, and transcripts
- Compiling and updating operational working aids and databases
- Drafting intelligence reports
- Speaker identification
- Target development
- Network analysis
- Oral, written, document, and audio translation and interpretation to and from English
- Teaching the required language
Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages:
- Arabic - Leventine
- Arabic - Yemeni
- Arabic - Iraqi
- Arabic – Maghrabi
- Persian Farsi
Security Clearance Requirements:
Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.