Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Journeyman Operator will support 24/7 operations to search, detect, identify, intercept, and locate signals of interest using the most appropriate sensors and techniques available. JO-LIMA’s mentor less experienced operators in order to enhance and reinforce the organization’s training program and operations.
Two years operational experience, within the last five years with NSA, one of the Service Cryptologic Elements or another U.S. government intelligence agency.
Certification in geolocation techniques via training programs conducted by NSA, Service Cryptologic Elements, or another U.S. Government Agency to include one or more of technologies below:
- CDMA 2000 Evolution Data Only (EVDO)
- LTE/Next Generation Mobile
JJO-LIMA shall also possess the following language qualifications:
- Performance at skill level 2 (documented within two years prior to resume submission) in audio translation from the required language(s) into idiomatic, standard American English.
- Equivalent of four years full-time combined cryptologic language processing, related language, and/or related cryptologic experience. The following tasks constitute acceptable cryptologic or related language experience:
- Scanning and sorting/categorizing foreign language materials
- Recovering essential elements of information
- Performing quality control of gists, translations, and transcripts
- Compiling and updating operational working aids and databases
- Drafting intelligence reports
- Speaker identification
- Target development
- Network analysis
- Oral, written, document, and audio translation and interpretation to and from English
- Teaching the required language
Formal training and/or demonstrated proficiency as a linguist in one of the following languages:
- Arabic - Leventine
- Arabic - Yemeni
- Arabic - Iraqi
- Arabic – Maghrabi
- Persian Farsi
Security Clearance Requirements:
Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.