Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Cyber Threat Mobile Researcher supports a cabinet level federal agency in their cybersecurity mission. The team provides services that analyze and produce enhanced cyber security and threat intelligence information to include threats and potential threats to the customer’s information and information systems; provides timely and relevant technical analysis to assist with mitigating cyber threats; supports evaluation, implementation, and operations of tools/technologies used in advanced analysis. The researcher should be able to:
- Provide expert cybersecurity knowledge of enterprise mobility systems to business and technology teams and facilitate the collaborative development of the security of the mobile technology strategy
- Determine the most efficient methodology and path for securing the mobile infrastructure, to include assessing technical configurations and security settings for mobile devices
- Understand threats to mobile ecosystems and architect security solutions in support of mobile environments
- Assess and integrate iOS, Android, and tablet devices into an integrated mobile threat platform and mobile device management environment
- Evaluate, recommend, and support operational changes and modifications to secure the mobile environment
- Deliver written and oral briefings to stakeholders and community partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in advanced technical analysis with increasing responsibilities
- Good working knowledge of cyber threat concepts and analysis
- Familiarity with iOS or Android operating systems
- Knowledge of common digital forensic techniques and practices
- Experience imaging digital media
- Experience flashing and using custom ROMs
- Experience utilizing commercial imaging tools such as Cellebrite, Oxygen, or Axiom
- Development/analysis of mobile device applications
- Ability to read and understand assembly code (ARM, x86, x64, etc.)
- Previous experience working in cross functional and interdisciplinary project teams to achieve tactical and strategic objectives
- Proven ability to document and teach team members how to apply advanced analytic techniques to solve complex problems
- Solid understanding of enterprise IT cybersecurity operational environments
- Top Secret clearance
- Experience with reverse engineering or application tear-down
- Experience in security with a focus on forensics, static code reverse engineering, and advanced (packet) network analysis. Static code reverse engineering experience can be substituted by experience in similar skill in forensics, network analysis, mobile device forensics related to malicious code, or other similar skill
- Experience in intelligence or technical analysis with a focus on cyber threat analysis.
- Experience analyzing emerging technologies for potential attack vectors and developing mitigation strategies
- Ability to evaluate offensive and intelligence-based threat actors based on motivation and common TTPs
- Experience with gathering open-source and controlled intelligence to develop predictive understanding of adversarial strategies, priorities, and overlapping interests
- Demonstrated expertise in deploying and maintaining open source network security monitoring and assessment tools
- Secret clearance and eligibility for TS/SCI
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.