Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Cybersecurity Development and Engineering SME is part of a cybersecurity monitoring and incident response team providing support to a cabinet level federal agency.
- Contribute to a team of information assurance professionals working with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) software and hardware
- Analyze IDS data, writing reports, briefing event details to leadership
- Coordinate remediation with personnel throughout the globe.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in technical analysis with increasing responsibilities
- Experience using API interfaces to integrate security tools and automate incident analysis and response.
- Expert understanding of Static and Dynamic Malware analysis tools and techniques.
- Familiar with basic techniques of reverse engineering malware.
- Ability to identify and communicate remediation steps for cybersecurity events.
- Significant experience managing cases with enterprise SIEM systems like Splunk.
- Experience developing and maintaining the following technologies: Endpoint security products, Malware Sandbox, IDS/IPS, Perimeter Email and Network security products
- Expertise with one or more of the following tools: RSA Security Analytics, Wireshark or other information security tools, Remedy, Tanium
- Experience writing the following: IDS/IPS signatures, HTML, Java, PowerShell and/or python scripts
- Expert understanding of Network protocols and packet analysis tools.
- Deep understanding Windows, Linux operating systems network behavior
- Be able to author Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and update system documentation when needed.
- Provides correlation and trending of cyber incident activity.
- Willingness to mentor and teach junior and mid-level analysts.
- Communicate to all Levels of the Organization and Technical Backgrounds
- One or more certifications, including but not limited to: GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, GREM, GCFA, GSEC, CEH, CISSP, CCNA (Security) or equivalent.
- Top Secret clearance
- Secret clearance and eligibility for TS/SCI
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.