Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
In this position you will oversee and monitor financial performance across key and other Novetta contracts and act as financial Business Partner to senior leadership across multiple Operating Business Units.
Provide mentoring and training to PMs across Novetta and prepare and analyze monthly financial performance reports and conduct necessary variance analyses. Collaborate with key stakeholders across multiple functional departments (i.e., Acctg., Contracts/Pricing) to maintain efficient workflows of processes and documents.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in area of project control in Federal government arena
- Proven ability to train and educate program managers on all financial aspects of contract lifecycle
- Proven ability to help manage and analyze key contract types (CP, FFP, T&M) with understanding of proper revenue recognition, going at-risk, billed/unbilled analysis, and drivers of profitability
- Proven ability to develop ETC/EACs and provide impact analyses at project and business unit level
- Familiarity with Costpoint and Cognos reporting tool
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.