Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Incident Response Analyst will be responsible for monitoring enterprise networks and systems, detecting events and reporting on any and all threats that are directed against those systems regardless of their classification level or type. The Incident Response Analyst is expected to collaborate with leadership to develop metrics based on situational awareness and threat monitoring at an enterprise level that will be reported based on the approved plan and supporting checklists. The Incident Response Analyst must be able to rapidly address security.
The Incident Response Analyst shall orient their skill sets to the following tools (this is not a complete inventory):
- ArcSight SIEM
- RSA Netwitness
- Sourcefire (Snort)
- Bro IDS
- Fidelis XPS
- HB Gary Active Defense
The Incident Response Analyst may perform any or all of the following: Provides support for complex computer network exploitation and defense techniques to include deterring, identifying and investigating computer and network intrusions; providing incident response and remediation support; performing comprehensive computer surveillance/monitoring, identifying vulnerabilities; developing secure network designs and protection strategies, and audits of information security infrastructure. Provides technical support for continuous monitoring, computer exploitation and reconnaissance; target mapping and profiling; and, network decoy and deception operations in support of computer intrusion defense operations. Provides technical support for forensics services to include evidence seizure, computer forensic analysis and data recovery, in support of computer crime investigation. Researches and maintains proficiency in open and closed source computer exploitation tools, attack techniques, procedures and trends. Performs research into emerging threat sources and develops threat profiles. Provides technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying mission critical processes and systems; current and projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
- Active Top Secret clearance required with the ability to obtain an SCI
- Minimum of six (6) years of general work experience and three (3) years of relevant experience in functional responsibility.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of formal education, experience.
- Candidate should have strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Candidate should have concise writing skills, excellent MS Word skills as well as other MS Office Applications
- Experience with securing various environments preferred
- Experience working a SOC and doing incident response is preferred
- Experience and education preferred in CEH, eCPPT, OSCP, GCFW, GCIH, other relevant IT security certifications, or advanced vendor certifications such as Splunk Certified Architect or SourceFire Certified Administrator; Security+, Network+, GSEC, or other relevant IT security product certifications such as Tenable Certified Nessus Auditor, ArcSite Certified Systems Analyst, or SnortCP CISSP, CISM, or ISO 27001
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.