Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Perform System Security Engineering duties by implementing security measures on existing equipment and assisting with procurement of security features and architecture to future-proof a stand-alone customer research and development laboratory. This laboratory comprises the network infrastructure, servers (both physical and virtual), and workstations needed to support mission requirements. Operating systems in use include several flavors of Linux, Windows, and OS X. Hardware includes: Dell servers, switches, network attached storage arrays, and tape drives; Symantec backup appliance; Cisco switches; Apple workstations; and custom built workstations.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional experience maybe substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Expertise in the area of information system security and ensuring the security of a lab network
- Meet all agency requirements for lab network while optimizing support to mission operations.
- Familiarity with NESSUS
- Familiarity with IAVA Compliance
- Familiarity with Hardening and Security policies
- Skilled at documenting processes and procedures as well as document editing.
- At least five (5) years’ experience with Programming languages such as: JAVA, C++, or C
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So what does Novetta do?
Through two decades of experience in delivering clear, actionable intelligence across a broad spectrum of commercial, Federal, Defense, and Intelligence customers, Novetta has pioneered disruptive technologies in data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, media analytics, and multi-INT fusion. Novetta brings actionable insights to your most complex data challenges. We enable customers to find clarity from the noisy complexity of big data at the speed and scale of the most intensive national security missions.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
Integrity & Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts; we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success; that delivering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution: We value flawless execution of our goals and lead by example to create a culture our employees are proud of and our customers seek out.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.