Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Three (3) years of experience with designing and implementing custom business solutions using SharePoint 2013/2010 Out-Of-The-Box capabilities and/or SharePoint Designer, configuring SharePoint sites, sub-sites and user permissions, and managing SharePoint site collections
- One (1+) years of experience with SharePoint tools in 2007/2010/2013 including: Site Definitions, Web Parts, Custom Navigation, Content Types, Search Features, Master Pages, Site Templates and Page Layouts, SharePoint Designer
- One (1+) years of experience working with, configuring and customizing Atlassian Suite components, to include Confluence and Jira
- Demonstrated experience with other web development technologies, to include CSS, HTML, PHP, or similar technologies/languages
- Experience developing custom graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience deploying consistent branding across site collections and web-based business solutions
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Processes and best practices, to include the use of AGILE methods
- Understanding of the agency instantiation/architecture for Corporate SharePoint and Atlassian Suite
- Working knowledge of SharePoint metadata management
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
So what does Novetta do?
Through two decades of experience in delivering clear, actionable intelligence across a broad spectrum of commercial, Federal, Defense, and Intelligence customers, Novetta has pioneered disruptive technologies in data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, media analytics, and multi-INT fusion. Novetta brings actionable insights to your most complex data challenges. We enable customers to find clarity from the noisy complexity of big data at the speed and scale of the most intensive national security missions.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
Integrity & Accountability: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts; we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success; that delivering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution: We value flawless execution of our goals and lead by example to create a culture our employees are proud of and our customers seek out.
Get a referral bonus for the great people you know! With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to win outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.