Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Work on multi-isciplinary teams to meet program requirements in a mission critical environment. Develop and implement applications and programs for the backend processing systems used in businesses and organizations. Consult with users to determine what they expect the software to do. Work wit systems analysts and other developers to design the system and write the computer code and test the software before delivery
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in writing and testing enterprise software solutions.
- Experience requirements may be substituted with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science plus three years of experience in writing and testing enterprise software solutions.
- Possess three (3) years of experience in troubleshooting software which may overlap with the experience requirements above
- Experience working in AWS, software containerization and Agile development processes.
- Familiarity with Agile processes.
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA, and Github.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Active Public Trust clearance with ability to secure higher clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.