Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Join a large, multi-disciplinary team building a new generation of analytic and investigative tools for a mission critical program. If you live and breathe data, and want to apply your considerable AWS skills to prepare data in ways that truly address mission requirements without compromise, this is the role for you.
- Minimum of five (5) years in modern data development, upgrading, support and design.
- Experience requirements may be substituted with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science plus three years of experience in modern data development, upgrading, support, and design.
- Experience in establishing performance and statistical monitoring of enterprise databases to include, but not limited to; wellness checks, data integrity, privacy and security scans.
- Experience in supporting cloud database environments, specifically AWS (i.e., EC2, S3, Neptune or Redshift) to include backup and archiving of data.
- Familiarity with Agile processes.
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA, and Github
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Active Public Trust security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.