Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking a DevSecOps and AWS cloud environment software engineer who is excited about solving national security related software problems to work on a multi-disciplinary teams to meet program requiarements. If cloud infrastructure and scaling systems is something you would be energized to work on, this is the position for you.
- Work in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogenous environments in AWS
- Use Amazon Web Services to build scalable infrastructure
- Utilize DevOps best practices
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on development projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments and experience in AI/ML inclusive of:
- Experience with full stack engineering (defined as proficient in database development/integration as well as server and client application development/integration), including three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS.
- Shall have an additional three (3) years of specific software engineering experience related to front-end and back-end applications and/or data services.
- Shall possess experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
- Shall possess experience with automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in cloud environments.
- Shall be familiar with Agile processes.
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA, and Github.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
Clearance: Public Trust and ability to qualify and obtain a higher clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.