Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Lead Data Scientist/Architect to work on multi-disclipinary teams to meet program requirements. Lead the development of big data capabilities and utilization as well as the coordination of cross-functional analytic initiatives, implementation of sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare enterprise data for use in predicting and prescriptive modeling. Utilize a blend of contemporary and traditional data science techniques, applied to both structured and unstructured data sets.
- Bachelor's degree in data science, engineering or statistics
- Minimum of ten (10) years of IT experience, focusing on data architecture or data services to include the following:
- Three (3) years of experience leading data teams in such efforts as: data migration, transformation, data lake implementation/support as well as O&M
- Five (5) years of proven expertise in Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling
- Experience with cloud architecture, specifically AWS, as it relates to data processing (i.e., EC2, S3, Reshift, etc.)
- Experience briefing the benefits and constraints of technology solutions to technology partners, stakeholders, team members and senior levels of management
- Possess strong architecture and design experience, including experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS that use AI/ML
- Familiarity with Agile processes
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA and Github
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have a Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.