Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an Android Developer with Java skills to support the enhancement of ATAK (Android Tactical Assault Kit) for an Air Force customer use case. You will be a part of a cross functional team building a new capability to ingest industrial sensor data and make that data available via a mobile common operating picture (ATAK). Must be a good communicator, willing to shift focus to match the mission priorities to design and launch new features. Passion for problem solving and a focus on detail is a bonus.
- Design and build enhancements for Android applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity
- 2+ years experience as a software developer
- Experience with Android SDK and multiple versions of Android
- Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Must be willing to work in evolving/flexible R&D environment and experiment with new technologies/techniques
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries
- Knowledge of AFRL developed ATAK
- Knowledge and experience with code versioning tools such as Gihub
- Experience in Agile (e.g. is Agile certified, is a Scrum Master, etc.) and/or working Development Operations (DevOps) environments.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.