Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an Android Developer with Java skills to support the enhancement of ATAK (Android Tactical Assault Kit) for an Air Force customer use case. You will be a part of a cross functional team building a new capability to ingest industrial sensor data and make that data available via a mobile common operating picture (ATAK). Must be a good communicator, willing to shift focus to match the mission priorities to design and launch new features. Passion for problem solving and a focus on detail is a bonus.
- Design and build enhancements for Android applications
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity
- 2+ years experience as a software developer
- Experience with Android SDK and multiple versions of Android
- Experience with Android framework, as well as offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Must be willing to work in evolving/flexible R&D environment and experiment with new technologies/techniques
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries
- Knowledge of AFRL developed ATAK
- Knowledge and experience with code versioning tools such as Gihub
- Experience in Agile (e.g. is Agile certified, is a Scrum Master, etc.) and/or working Development Operations (DevOps) environments
Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.