Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta seeks a Scrum Master who is a very strong facilitator with excellent planning and organizational skills in a software development environment. This position will be a critical role on a new five year contract, supporting various systems across project teams. The Scrum Master will lead scrum teams utilizing Agile/Scrum methodology, working closely with the development team and product owners (may be government and contractor staff/leadership), to essentially create sprint plans, backlogs and to manage prioritization and work assignment using user stories, epics, etc.
- Leads scrum/agile sprints with multiple software development teams, each of which are supporting document and media exploitation for the rapid collection, processing, dissemination, and sharing of data.
- Leads daily stand-ups, drives team to overcome project impediments, provides the teams with visibility to sprint and/or release progress towards deliverables (using burn-down charts, dashboards, velocity reporting)
- Bachelor's Degree +6 years experience, Masters +4, or PhD +2.
- Experience with Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Certified Agile Scrum Master (SAFe practitioner preferred)
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA, and/or Confluence
- Solid tech requirements gathering and documentation skills
- Can communicate well with non-technical and technical team members (government and contractor staff, engineers, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum)- leading Scrum meetings, develop Sprints backlogs, Product Backlogs, Generating Sprint/Release Burndown Charts, and/or Develop User Stories
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle for implementing enterprise level systems
- Understanding of the role of software development tools and processes such as version control, defect and issue trackers, build processes, team collaboration tools
- Must be willing to get TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Experience with Google Apps
- SAFe practitioner is desirable but not required
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must be eligible and willing to get TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.