Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional systems engineering experience maybe substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Strong understanding of the SIGINT lifecycle
- Experience in developing CONOPs, capability level, functional, interface, and data dictionary requirements
- Experience in defining and modeling business processes and workflows and identifying mechanisms and approaches for process improvement and/or automation
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing and managing project plans, milestones and schedules, using MS Project or similar industry standard tool
- Experience and strong user level competence in the use of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with or knowledge of SIGINT legal compliance policies and collection authorities
- Experience with or knowledge of targeting, data flow or related mission systems
- Knowledge of or experience working with SIGINT targeting, collection management capabilities or related mission systems
- Basic understanding of metadata tagging, ‘smart data’ as it relates to cloud related technologies
- Working knowledge or experience with SharePoint and Atlassian suite products (especially Confluence and Jira)
- Understanding of or experience working with external IC or foreign partners in a SIGINT environment
- Knowledge of general distributed processing methodology, cloud based architectures and technology, and organizational development and design
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.