Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking Digital Forensic Analysts of all levels to support an ongoing requirement for the Bureau of Diplomatic Security's Computer Investigations & Forensics Division. The selected candidates will complete forensic exams as part of a team and should possess strong problem solving skills, comprehensive knowledge of and ability to apply all applicable digital forensic techniques and procedures.
- Utilize experience and knowledge of a wide variety of advanced computer technologies, encryption schemes, and forensic theories to conduct analysis of submitted evidence
- Collaborate with other forensic analysts, law enforcement officers, and legal experts to identify and recommend methods and procedures for recovery, preservation, analysis, and presentation of digital evidence
- Evaluate and become proficient with new forensic tools and methods
- Stay abreast of trends in computer forensics, cyber security, forensic law, mobile devices, social media tools, mobile applications, and encryption technologies
- Duties include case assignment, case management, case review, and scene management
- Conduct complex and technical difficult forensic examinations of digital media from a variety of sources with goal of developing forensically sound evidence
- Utilize industry accepted forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, NUIX, Cellebrite, etc.
- Prepare clear and comprehensive notes and reports of findings. Testify to those findings in judicial proceedings.
- Review and approve reports, notes, and case files
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in a related field and a minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years professional, specialized experience in a related field. Or twenty (20) years professional, specialized experience in a related field is required without a Bachelor’s degree. Program management may waive education and/or experience based on program needs
- At least four (4) CIF approved forensic certifications, such as CFCE, EnCE, ACE, and CDFE
- Training and experience in conducting forensic examinations of digital media, audio and video, cell phones and other mobile devices, network intrusions, and malware analysis.
- Other unique and industry leading technical abilities can be substituted for years of experience upon CIF COR approval.
- Ability to work independently and provide technical direction and guidance to lower level professional/technical contract personnel
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Possess a flexible, team-oriented approach to work
- Refined organizational and planning skills are essential
- Experience drafting and editing reports and documents
- Possess strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment while still meeting deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot, problem-solve, use sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternative solutions, and make recommendations to senior managers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully, courteously, and professionally with customers and peers
- Ability to work independently on projects and issues while adhering to policy guidelines
- Superior critical, creative, and analytical thinking skills
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.