Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an experienced Python Developer with strong programming and computer science fundamentals who is comfortable in a Linux environment for a dynamic and engaging mission. This individual will excel in a collaborative, Agile environment where they design and communicate conceptual solutions, collaborate and refine strategies, and incorporate development best-practices utilizing Python technologies.
- Provide Python and other development in support of customer and stakeholders on both new and existing projects
- Suggest architectural improvements to ease future feature development and enhancements
- Coordinate tasks among other project functions, including DevOps, system and infrastructure engineers, information security analysts, and project managers
- Assist in creating and maintaining project documentation
- 3-5 years of experience in software development
- 2-3 years of experience working with Python
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Familiarity with standard design concepts, practices, and procedures
- Solid development practices, with emphasis on code quality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Agile development processes
- Knowledge of DoD security and accreditation standards and practices
- Familiarity with virtualization principals
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.